11Onze helps you keep track of your safe stores of value by providing access to a hub of financial services. We seek to provide the best technology to an active, educated, sharing, helping and growing financial community.
11Onze is a community fintech with the technological challenges of a digital financial institution plus the ones of a private social network. We are here to provide the community with the best financial services with the best tools. We have launched a new model and now it’s time to scale the company for the upcoming challenges.
Mobile Apps team
The Mobile Apps team is the owner of our Android and iOS customer apps, which offer financial services to our customers, encompassing both backend and frontend. This is an agile, cross-functional team, with a clear and well-defined scope, which requires Backend, Android and iOS engineers to collaborate in the definition and implementation of our product.
This is a high impact team that is essential to having a profitable and sustainable business. As the first and most important interface with our users, quality and scalability are key.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and skilled senior Software Technical Product Manager to join our organization and help us build a great product.
What will you do
- Work on our core product
- Own the product roadmap
- Assist in the Agile product development process, including facilitating agile ceremonies and writing user stories
- Collaborate with key stakeholders, engineers and designers to define a winning strategy
- Monitor and measure the success of the features your team builds
- Work with a cross-functional team to define the optimal strategy
- Develop and maintain a prioritized product backlog and execute on delivering
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across the company and serve as a primary point of contact for internal stakeholders
- Ship quality products fast and often
Who you are
- 4+ years delivering highly successful and innovative consumer or enterprise full-stack products
- Technical background or solid know-how - you have a good understanding of how software is made and how it works
- Relevant work experience, e.g. building financial services, fintech, etc.
- You can motivate your teammates to build amazing products
- You make complex ideas understandable and craft specs that are easy for multiple audiences to consume
- Excellent spoken and written English
What do we offer
- Join us in our early-stage phase, and grow with us while growing the company. We have already delivered the v1 of our product, and our roadmap is huge and full of challenges ahead.
- Be a part of the culture shaping process in Tech. We will, together, build the organization we want to work for.
- Full remote position with frequent gatherings so we don’t become strangers.
- A strong will to build diverse and inclusive teams, as we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture.
- 23 + extra days of annual leave depending on every year’s collective bargaining agreement (for 2022 it’s 23 + 7, for example).