Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and e-commerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.
We are currently looking for a Senior Tech Recruiter to support our ambitious growth path.
Our office is located in Carrer de Pau Claris, 186 08037 Barcelona, one street away from Gaudi's famous Casa Milà.
You will be part of an amazing international team and will report to Maria based in Paris, Senior Tech & Product TA Manager. 60 new hires 👨🏻💻👩🏻💻are expected to be done in 2020 across our 3 offices in Paris 🇫🇷, Barcelona 🇪🇸 and London 🇬🇧 - therefore you will have a great impact on the Engineering team and Stuart!
- Lead hunts on tech, data and product positions from entry to C-level - the roles are a mix of various positions, one more interesting than the other!
- Own the full cycle of the hiring process: job qualification, pro-active sourcing (direct approach via LinkedIn and emails, networking, referrals), interviewing, selection, closing, onboarding
- Improve the existing processes in order to ensure a seamless candidate and hiring managers experience
- Gain market and industry experience in order to advise your internal stakeholders on the profiles that would be the best fit for Stuart and the hiring strategy
- Engage with the Employer Branding strategy - we are hosting one tech meetup 🗣per month and would love to get your help on this topic, among many others
- 3 years + of successful experience in hiring into technology functions
- Fluency in English, as you will interact with a lot of international candidates and colleagues (more than 40 nationalities at Stuart)
Nice to have
- Experience recruiting within both a recruitment agency and in-house
- Experience working within a fast growing tech company
- LinkedIn Certified Professional - Recruiter
- Great compensation package
- Good work-life balance: work from home, flexible hours
- Learning and training opportunities
- Tangible career development possibilities as we grow strong 🚀
- Meal vouchers - Tickets restaurant LunchR
- Monthly gym allowance to use in any gym or for any sport class
- Excellent family private health care
- Annual company offsite – Ibiza this year!
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Three and a half years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, ecommerce, grocery and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Stuart mission is to become the on-demand delivery leader in every supercity of the world through a simpler, quicker and cheaper transportation model.
From data scientists to restless couriers, designers to operation managers… Stuart strength rests upon our plurality of skills and expertise, building up our unique team. They operate from their headquarters in Barcelona, as in Paris, Brussels, London and Berlin, the first cities they'll ride through.
Co-Founded in 2015 by D. Leca (Sparrow founder acquired by Google in 2012), Stuart is now backed by great entrepreneurs such as J.D. Blanc (Allociné), J.A. Granjon (Vente-privee.com) and O. Mathiot (PriceMinister), with a total investment of €22 million.