Blueliv is an award-winning cyberthreat intelligence provider based in Barcelona. Our company brings together a multidisciplinary, international team in a fast-paced working environment, collaborating in the fight against cybercrime.
We’re looking for an energetic systems engineer to join our DevOps team. Reporting to our CTO, you’ll contribute to our rapidly evolving architecture, improving resilience, automation, monitoring and security.
For this role, you’ll need a can-do can-learn attitude: we care just as much about what you know already as what you’ll learn hereafter. So, if you consider yourself creative, curious and able to work both as part of team as well as independently then read on…
- Improving our systems architecture leveraging the latest technologies and approaches, including microservices, containers and cloud computing
- System performance monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting
- Infrastructure automation, orchestration and security
- Creation, maintenance and automation of test environments for developers and QA teams
- Processes and services documentation, creation and maintenance
- Experience in building and managing high availability, high performance environments with containers, bare-metal, virtualized or cloud environments;
- Solid background in Scripting, GNU/Linux administration, kernel and networking stack hacks, fully automated disks encryption, ACL, SELinux, etc.;
- Knowledge of the HTTP/S stack tools: Nginx, Varnish, HAproxy, Apache, etc.;
- Network management: Complex routing, tunnelling, VPN servers and clients;
- Administration of monitoring, alerting and observability tools like NagiOs, New Relic, Graphite, CloudWatch, Kibana, Grafana, Logstash, Sensu;
- Administration of SQL, NOSQL, KV and Time Series Database servers and indexers like MySQL, MongoDB, SolrCloud, InfluxDB, CouchDB, Redis, etc.
- DT/CI/CD tools such as JIRA, Jenkins, Confluence
- Previous exposure to high-security or compliance environments
- Platforms design and deploy in public & private clouds;
- Infrastructure automation software: SaltStack, Chef, CloudFormation, Puppet, Terraform or others IaC tools;
- Containers: Deploy and orchestration with tools like Kubernetes / Docker Swarm
- AWS PSA, AWS PDOE or MongoDB certifications; exposure to Hadoop ecosystem
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible compensation plan
- Internal and external training and development opportunities
- Young, dynamic and highly international working environment in Barcelona
- Career development in a fast-growth technology company
Blueliv is a leading provider of cyber security services which is one of the fastest-growing markets in the world.
They provide targeted cyber threat information and analysis intelligence for large enterprises, service providers, and security vendors.
Blueliv has developed a cloud-based platform that addresses a comprehensive range of cyber threats to turn global threat data into predictive, actionable intelligence that detects, identifies, and helps stop cyber threats.