Typeform is making data collection a little more human. And we’re evolving like never before. But we’re still young, and you’ll get to shape the future of this company—beyond that, the industry.
Would you rather automate now than keep putting out fires in the future? Do you like to keep things running smoothly, and are able to keep a cool head when they don’t? Are you passionate about building and operating the best possible infrastructure?
We’re looking for a talented, passionate, and pragmatic Senior System Engineer to join our team of 44 different nationalities in Barcelona.
Here’s Tom, our head of engineering:
“Working at Typeform means growing. Growing the platform, growing our user base, and growing as an individual. As part of that growth we’re always looking to be more efficient, by automating our infrastructure operations as much as we can.”
You’ll work closely with our engineering teams to create unbeatable human experiences.
We put fun at the heart at the heart of everything we do—and set ambitious goals to push things forward. Come help us shape the future of online data collection.
- Help us in designing and running our infrastructure on top of AWS
- Automate our infrastructure using Ansible, Terraform and Docker
- Contribute to technical and architectural decision-making.
- Grow—use your annual learning budget to take course and go to conferences. There’ll be plenty of opportunities for advancement as well.
- Give back to the community—take one workday a month to contribute to an open source project of your choice.
- You’ve got experience working on a dynamic product that is ever changing and evolving rapidly.
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty, and work with legacy code.
- You relentlessly automate, from configuring infrastructure to deploying new services.
- You have educated teams around good coding practices and principles.
- You’re accomplished in infrastructure automation and have mastered a variety of technologies.
- You’ve got experience guiding a team through successful architectural and/or technical decisions.
- You’re comfortable picking up new stacks and choosing the right tool to get the job done.
- You can show us how you made an impact beyond a team or departmental level.
- You show maturity in tradeoffs, make sound decisions, and plan well.
- You speak English.
- You’re an empathetic person with a big appetite for success.
Sound good? Hit Apply now and show us what you’ve got.