Will you help us?
About the Position
We are looking for a passionate senior systems administrator. Someone who shares our desire to build high quality products that put customers at the forefront of our product core.
As a member of our engineering team you will design, build, and maintain systems across our platform, and work closely with other product-related teams.
Working from our headquarters you will play a key role in the design
and administration of a platform that will be used by thousands of users
What you’ll do:
- Build our system infrastructure from scratch.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across our engineering team.
- Care about the product you are crafting by choosing the best possible technical solution.
- Set and improve the best coding practices.
- Work closely with other product-related teams.
- BS/MS degree in computer science or other related technical field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience as a systems engineer.
- Relevant experience in core infrastructure technologies, public key infrastructure, and authentication protocols
- Relevant experience with networking principles, firewalls, and load balancers
- Passion for building great products.
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions.
- Prior experience on a Fintech or financial institution - a plus
- Deep knowledge of Ruby on rails and/or Elixir. - a plus
- Option to work remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Sponsored continuous learning
- Sponsored assistance to event and conferences
- Annual international team meet up
- Private health insurance
- Family support
- Merch, snacks and good vibes
- Day off for your Birthday
About Ninety Nine Markets