At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower ouremployees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 48 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
It is all about Systems! As a DevOps System Engineer, you make sure that these systems run consistently stable and well. You develop software to automate or to integrate systems. You are also involved in designing the infrastructure for the solution and developing the system engineering aspects. The jobs is very diverse, from coding excellent automation to client communication and occasionally saving our clients world.
You are a good fit if you consider yourself as a team player who is looking forward to operating and constantly improving secure and highly performing Systems.
You will not be bored, as your role involves the following:
- Collaborate with team members to improve the company’s engineering tools, systems and procedures, and data security
- Analyze code and discuss with the teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects
- Building and maintaining the technology stack conforming to the documented architecture blueprint
- Implement automation tools and frameworks
- Orchestrating or driving deployments on production and non-production systems
- Documenting functional procedures in knowledge base and keep it up-to-date
- Monitoring application platforms & systems, acknowledging events or alerts and assessing its potential impact on service quality
- Collaborating in incident and problem management
If this sounds like you, we need to talk...
What we require:
- Substantial senior experience to be able to do the job with your eyes closed (well, almost)
- Fluent in English
- Result and team oriented
- Strong focus on Automation
- Experience with the following technologies:
- AWS administration, Google Cloud or Azure
- Linux administration: CentOS or RedHat
- Scripting: Bash, Ruby or Python
- Configuration Management: Puppet, Ansible or Chef
- Provisioning tools: Foreman, Salt or Terraform
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Nexus or Sonar
- Monitoring tools: Nagios, Zabbix, Prometheus or Sensu
What makes us smile:
- Experienced in:
- Web applications experience: Apache, Nginx or Tomcat
- Administration of Atlassian products: Jira, Confluence, Crowd or Bitbucket.
- General Network administration
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator or Certified DevOps Engineer
- LFCE, RedHat or LPIC certification
- Network Security or Cybersecurity certification
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Continuous training and coaching
- Free language classes to polish your English or help you with your Spanish
- Dynamic and international team
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored gym membership
- An office location in the bustling district 22@
- Many off-site company events, including sailing trips and company summits
- Apple work equipment
- Table football
- Kitchen access with daily fruit delivery, a large selection of Nespresso coffee, cold beverages and snacks
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
It's a young, international and visionary company with Swiss roots. Office locations span four different nations in Europe: Switzerland, Spain, Germany and the United Kingdom, and in these offices, you will find our diverse culture that embraces over 30 different nationalities from around the globe. Netcentric has a start-up spirit, and they don’t plan to slow down anytime soon.
- - Fancy offices, and best equipment available for today’s needs. Be prepared to be fully armed with the latest Apple ensemble.
- - 30 days of annual leave for all employees
- - Sponsored gym memberships
- - Flexible working hours, because we know you have a personal life too.
- - Company events. Think an annual sailing trip with all of your favourite colleagues off the Spanish or Croatian coast, or a weekend-long kickoff event in Barcelona.