We're looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join our Systems/Operations team!
- At least 5 years of work experience in the systems area, preferably in web systems (Linux only)
- Ability to work within a team and work with a focus on achieving corporate goals
- Ability to learn constantly and be proactive to resolve problems
- Deploying and maintaining applications and platforms in public clouds like AWS / EC2 with an extensive knowledge of EC2, Route53, Cloudfront, IAM, S3 buckets, CloudWatch, ELB, ASG, SQS, SNS, ElasticCache, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux installation, configuration and administration
- Experience with TCP/IP protocols, mainly HTTP, HTTPS, SSH, RSYNC, SMTP, DNS, NFS
- Experience with some Orchestration frameworks and technologies (Puppet, Terraform…)
- Advanced CDN skills in Akamai and CloudFront
- Experience working in high-traffic web environments
- Proactive and reactive security skills
- English skills are a must
- Knowledgeable about configuring and managing web servers (Apache and Nginx)
- Experience with Scripting essentials: Bash, Python, Ruby, Go.
- Knowledgeable about monitoring tools: Sensu, Graphite, Grafana, Prometheus, Influxdb, etc.
- DevOps culture, interest on applying agility and maximizing efficiencies, as well as Continuous Improvement (knowledgeable about technologies like Jenkins, Rundeck...)
- Experience with MySql (Percona), MariaDB (Galera) or Postgres
- NoSQL Databases: Redis, Memcache, SolrCloud, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, DynamoDB
- Benefits: dental and health insurance, stock options…
- Exceptional work environment
- Team-building activities
- Candy Bar (free snacks and drinks)
- On-site physical therapy
- Language Courses
- Competitive salary