The Sr. SQL Dev will build and monitor MS SQL processes to insure timely and accurate data collection from internal and external data sources. SSIS/SSAS skills required. The Sr. SQL Dev candidate will work closely with internal teams to gather data from AWS and MS SQL environments. In addition, they will create and maintain code to solicit data from 3rd party tools as needed. This role will have code review responsibility and be responsible for assisting other team members with query optimization. This position will work closely with more junior members of the team to improve overall server performance. This position will also work closely with other internal teams to diagnose and resolve processing issues as needed.
- 5-7 years of MS SQL experience including SSIS/SSAS and T-SQL
- 3-5 years of AWS experience or another cloud technology
- Demonstrated success working with large data sets, developing tools for streamlined analysis and creating output that succinctly summarize complex concepts.
- Demonstrated strength in written and verbal communication, adjusting message to audience. Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
Nice to haves:
- 2-3 years of SSRS experience
- Amplitude familiarity
- Segment preferred.
- AWS/MS SQL
- R/Python preferred
- Familiarity with e-commerce
- Power BI (2+ years)
- Google Analytics