The candidate will join to an international and high technical level team, with responsibilities and objectives on a local and global software projects. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Test the business Web platforms code, detecting and documenting bugs, with the best methodologies.
- To be involved in the new features according improvements planning and CoStar best practices.
- Participate in global and international software projects of the Company.
- Acquire knowledge about the current platform architecture and code.
- Integrate in the actual and future team, with a high collaborative attitude.
- Participate in Belbex products improvements and maintenance, from the testing point of view.
- Participate in global software projects.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- End-to-end quality assurance for the mobile/desktop applications
- Test planning and test strategy, including the mobile, web and server components
- Agile development methodology
- Good Automation knowledge to develop automation scripts in different OS environment and different browsers for Desktop/Mobile applications
- Automation tools like Selenium, cucumber, Rest Assured
- Visual testing knowledge like Applitools
- Testing in cloud environment like Sauce labs
- Continuous integration tools like Jenkins
- Take ownership of the release management process
- API testing
- SEO knowledge
- A good level of spoken and written English
- Social, responsible and has attention to detail
- Task and results oriented
- ISEB certification foundation/Advanced level or equivalent.
- Experience with micro services architectures testing workflow.
- Experience with .NET Web applications workflow.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Team Foundation Server workflow and deployments.