FilledThis offer is not available anymore
As of now we’re looking for an experienced Software Quality Engineer (m/f) for our new development hub in Barcelona.
These Are Your Responsibilities
- Testing of our entire system with special focus on our mobile products
- Testing of our Web Applications (React/Angular)
- Development and realisation of testing strategies as well as the implementation and maintenance of the testing infrastructure for a high-quality test automation
- Third Level Support
- Planning of test sessions
- Backlog-Grooming and support for the product owner in defining acceptance criteria
- Evaluation of new technologies and identification of best practices to further optimise the processes and infrastructure
- Ensuring our high quality standards
- Working in a motivated and innovative team with flat hierarchies
- Educational background in the IT sector and first professional experience
- Experience in object-oriented software development
- At least 3 years of experience with different testing frameworks (e.g. JUnit, TestNG, Robotium, Robolectric, OCUnit, Calabash, Selenium, Cucumber, ...)
- Preferably first experiences in the mobile development
- Teamwork, self-initiative and commitment
- Enthusiasm for your work and for new challenges in a young and successful start-up
- Fluent proficiency in English
Who We Are
With over 10 million downloads and 100,000 taxi drivers, mytaxi is the leading e-hailing app in Europe, available in over 50 cities within 9 European countries. We provide the direct connection between passenger and driver. Our vision: Create everyday magic in city movement.
As a subsidiary of Daimler, our plan is to expand and revolutionise the taxi market. Currently, mytaxi has over 300 highly motivated and extremely talented employees who are helping to create simple, data and technology driven solutions for the future.
What can we offer you?
Besides a Lot Of Fun And Potential To Make a Real Difference, We Offer
mytaxi prides itself on a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments and everyone works flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us. We are passionate problem-solvers who always listen and understand before we act. By working together – with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better.
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- Free online language courses
- Have your birthday off