We are looking for a star Senior Software QA Engineer to join our Paris office.
Founded in 2015 by Mike Ausems, CEO and Daniel Maurice-Vallerey, Executive Chairman, globally recognized experts in payments and terminals, who previously did work for Honeywell, Ingenico, SumUp, VISA, MasterCard and Yoyo and headquartered in Paris, with offices in Madrid and Cairo.
Yello’s mission is to build simple, open hardware tools, software tools, and payment services to help with in-person service and sales.
Our offering is a highly open ecosystem that serves the full spectrum of in-person commerce. Yello offers a family of widely deployable best-in-class open OmniPOS terminals, APIs, the YelloShop app store, together with our in-house and third parties’ Electronic Register software, Payment Services, POS Software Apps, Loyalty Solutions, Financial (loans) and Payroll services.
Yello can accept universal payments methods: EMV contact and contactless, QR codes and magstripe cards, VISA, MasterCard, Yoyo Wallet, UnionPay, AMEX, JCB, SEPA DD & CT, Apple Pay, Android Pay, Samsung Pay, WeChat Pay, Alipay and Yello Pay.
Our team is agile, efficient, innovative, and focused on excellence. The pace is fast, and the work is stimulating.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automated testing scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Report status of product quality metrics to internal teams.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Full professional proficiency in both spoken and written English (TOEIC 900+ level or equivalent).
- Team spirit, flexibility, results-oriented, ready to do whatever it takes (WIT).
- High-energy and energizing personality.
- 5 Years of proven work experience as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Great scripting experience in one or more of the following languages: Bash shell, Python, Perl, Ruby.
- Good experience in devops, continuous integration (Jenkins, gitlab CI, etc), test automation and continuous deployment.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate complex technical concepts.
- Results oriented problem solver.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- University degree.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with working in Android and RTOS / C environments.
- Experience with Java programming is a must.
- Experience with Android development.
RemunerationUpper range, depending on profile; stocks, based on performance; frequent travel, to visit other Yello offices.
To apply, please send an email with both a motivational cover letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT: If you do not have full professional proficiency in both spoken and written English (TOEIC 900+ level or equivalent) or if you have less than five years of proven work experience, then please do not apply, because unfortunately, we will be not able to consider your application.
ALSO: Only candidates from the Paris region (or willing to move here) AND WITH A VALID WORK PERMIT need to apply. Unfortunately, we cannot consider applications without a valid work permit.