We are a team of passionate engineers trying to follow good development practices, using a 3 weeks development cycle with our custom implementation of Scrum, one that simply works for us. We use git as our version control system, try to write as much documentation as possible, use feature branches and peer-review as well as unit tests, continuous integration and automated builds.
We are looking for an engineer who will join our existing developer team to develop our suite of multimedia products including:
- ONEPLAY Codecs for GStreamer
- ONEPLAY Player
- ONEPLAY DVD Player
- Video Analysis Software
All Fluendo's products rely on GStreamer and multimedia processing and are developed either in C/C++ or C#.The position is in charge of developing multimedia software based on the GStreamer platform.
You must be capable of leading the design and implementation of new features, empowering code reuse across platforms and mastering the development lifecycle of an application, both mobile and desktop. It will be a plus if you have your own side-projects and you have already shipped an application of your own. But above all, we are looking for passionate individuals that love their jobs and are not afraid of taking new responsibilities and leave their comfort zone.
- Design, implementation, and optimization of codecs
- Collaboration with international teams of SW/HW experts
- Development of codecs for new standards
- Maintain current software
- Develop end-user graphical applications.
- Great C/C++ programming skills
- Video/Audio codecs. At theoretical and practical level
- GStreamer/Glib/GTK experience
- Very good oral and written English skills to communicate with international teams
- Knowledge in build systems (autotools, Visual Studio, XCode)
Preferred extra qualifications
- C# experience
- Python experience
- OpenGL knowledge
- Embedded development
- Android/iOS experience
- Salary based on your experience
- Great work environment
- Work-from-home on Fridays
- Half-day on Fridays
- 25 vacation days
- Gym and private medical insurance
- At least 2 team buildings per year
- Fruit on Mondays
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!