As a member of the Telecom team at MessageBird, you will enhance and scale our SMS platform that reaches millions of people every day. You will develop, maintain and contribute to our (partly open source) telecom stack (SMSC, SMPP & SS7 links). Improving and expanding availability, throughput and latency are key to building the telecom company of the future.
- Work on different aspects of telecom infrastructure like SS7, SMPP, SMSC’s and other telecom standards
- Own, operate, and maintain core services in a distributed production environment
- Drive quality by writing unit, functional, load and performance tests
- Experience in Java and/or C(++)
- Good understanding of telecom protocols (SS7, SIP, SMPP)
- Understanding of GSM networks specially interworking of SMS
- Basic understanding of web services architecture
- Knowledge about JAIN-SLEE Java architecture for Telecom systems is preferred
- Experience in programming and/or maintaining SS7 stacks is preferred
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!