FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Are you passionate about agile software development? Are you both a brilliant developer and an outstanding technical leader? Do you have experience designing architectures for large-scale systems and developing across multiple languages? Are you able to build a Proof of Concept in just a couple of weeks? Are you looking for new challenges? Then we have the perfect role for you!
As Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Leading technical projects from specification and planning to implementation
- Design and develop tools and frameworks considering aspects such as security, reliability, maintainability, availability and performance
- Design and implement Proof of Concepts and Prototypes
- Contribute hands on to product and feature development, and continuous improvement
- Define requirements, create software designs and translate them into code.
- Learn, train and develop yourself
- Learn continuously and adapt continuously
What do we offer?
- A brand-new fintech/proptech project.
- The opportunity to design solutions from scratch and work with technologies that stand out and being part of something big
- A competitive salary
- Private medicial insurance
- A dynamic start-up environment with flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes in which everyone makes a difference and significantly contributes to our product and company growth
- A strong feedback culture and the possibility to participate in trainings and conferences
- Flexible work schedule with remote working option
- Extensive development potential and creative freedom right from the start
- Great office location: Barceloneta - Pier 01
- Team events, lunches and hangouts
What you need to have:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering or a related subject.
- 3+ years of web software development experience. Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle and knowledge of designing patterns.
- 3+ years of development experience in languages like: Python, Ruby or Node.js
- Experience with relational databases (E.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, ..) and NoSQL databases (E.g. MongoDB, DocumentDB, MemSQL,..).
- Proven experience as Architect/developer and leading teams.
- Experience building APIs and knowledge of RESTful principles.
- Experience with agile engineering practices such as TDD, BDD and CI/CD. Experience with AWS ecosystem (EC2, ECS, Lambda, S3, ...).
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A great sense of humor, teamwork skills, and the ability to collaborate with co-workers.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
- Experience with Big Data tools (Kafka, Spark, etc.)
- Experience, knowledge or interest to learn Blockchain technologies