Volders removes the burden of contract management out of the user shoulders. Cancellation? Prolongation? Service not working well? We got you covered! We are an independent company, with a talented team of experts in different contract types, working to make sure our customers always have the services they deserve, without having to spend their precious time and money.
We are looking for full-stack developers, with experience building and deploying web applications.
As a Senior Software Engineer at volders, you’ll be responsible for planning, building and deploying our projects multiple times a day. You’ll own what you build, making technical decisions and applying the best practices to every piece of code and infrastructure.
• Professional experience using Ruby or Elixir
• The desire to work full-time with Elixir
• Experience with relational databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL)
• Experience with automated tests
• Enjoy working in an informal, collaborative and ego-free environment
• Working day has 4 hours overlapping with Berlin time.
• Good spoken/written English
Bonus if you have…
• Experience with Packer and Terraform
• Experience with AWS (EC2, CodeDeploy, SNS/SQS, RDS)
• Work from anywhere
• Build a product that helps thousands of people
• Educational budget to buy the books you need
• Work from Berlin once a year, with everything covered
• Paid vacation
We know that this world is not black and white, so even if you don't check all the "Requirements" boxes, we would still love to hear from you.