Yieldr is looking for a software engineer to join its demand intelligence team. The reach of a back end software engineer expands across many disciplines ranging from REST APIs, database administration and integration with internal or external services. In collaboration with front end engineers you will design, develop and scale services to support our single-page or mobile applications.
- Strong background in PHP / Symfony
- High sense of quality code and community best practices
- Ability to compose automated test suites
- Solid understanding of the REST architectural constraints
- Experience in versioning APIs to achieve backwards compatibility
- Familiarity with modern continuous integration / continuous delivery practices
- Experience deploying containers using Docker and Kubernetes
In your team you will...
Deploy your work in production during your first week
Have a say in how things should be done
Experiment with new technologies
Be expected to demonstrate ownership
Have autonomy in your way of work
Collaborate in an open minded multinational team
Together we will...
- Create your own personal development plan
- Participate in training and conferences
- Attend and host meetups
Why join Yieldr?
We are a software as a service company bringing efficiency and increased profitability to the aviation industry by building and maintaining a platform that processes and analyzes the troves of data generated by airlines.
*Note to recruiting companies: Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated