Everything we do at TAIGER is driven by a common belief that work as we know it can be done better. This is why at TAIGER, we develop hybrid artificial intelligence that understands language and logic, helping enterprises unlock better automation, better insights and ultimately better growth and human fulfilment.
Together with our clients and partners, we are solving challenging tasks in various industries. Tasks that involve billions of dollars of man-hours and infrastructure. Tasks that are thought to be impossible to apply cognitive automation and AI. Today, some of the world’s leading enterprises and government organisations use our technology for complex and high value work like digital non-client onboarding, fraud detection, customer service and engagement amongst others.
Our game-changing work on emerging technologies like Ontologies and Graphs, and Natural Language Technologies is featured on Gartner’s Hype Cycles in 2021. TAIGER is also named as an IDC innovator in AI in 2019, and we are proudly accredited by Singapore’s Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA).
TAIGER is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (Python) to join our award winning team.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (PYTHON)
We are building a team passionate about cutting-edge AI technology and the potential of TAIGER. You should be motivated by growth opportunities with your responsibilities expanding in scope. You can also look forward to being part of a dynamic start-up environment where your contribution matters.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, API, and new functionality enhancements with high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop containerized cloud native applications with Java
- Familiar with distributed programming and functional programming paradigms with current experience involves both traditional relational and Nosql databases.
- Participate in test, code reviews and deployment of new products and features
- MSc/BSc in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related disciplines.
- 5+ years relevant experience as a Python Developer and developing SaaS platforms.
- Experience scaling microservices in high traffic environments
- Experience with performance management, logging, and monitoring tools
- Familiarity with cloud computing
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge Django, Flask or similar Python frameworks
- Familiarity with Event driven technologies, such as Celery
- Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapper)
- Familiarity with various testing tools
- Love to solve complex problems
- Proactivity, self-encouragement, learning willingness, and personal skills
- Startup way of thinking.
- Solid leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Team Spirit
- You must be fluent in English
TAIGERs are different.
With a multinational and multicultural team headed by talents drawn from leading global companies, diversity is our strength. TAIGERs come from all walks of life, bringing to every piece of work varied experiences and expertise. Just as every TAIGER is unique, no two days at TAIGER are the same. Through working on diverse projects across geographies, every day is a new opportunity to master our craft and impact the future of work. Here at TAIGER, we share a common question—what else can we unlock better?