Senior Software Engineer - NodeJS Microservices
Hi, we're UserZoom - nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they, in turn, can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
As part of the Engineering Team, you will have a great opportunity to contribute to building on our SaaS platform. Working alongside our global team (our UZ family can be found in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland) you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing - the UX industry is an exciting place to be right now. As UserZoom grows, so does our focus on your career and personal development. And more importantly, the team here at UserZoom is like a family - we're both supportive and welcoming of new team members, with plenty of social events (if you like to get involved).
This is what you'll be doing . . .
- Daily analyzing and designing reliable & scalable Engineering solutions.
- Collaborating with the Team to bring solid software to production.
- Being a critical referent for the architecture under work, able to defend & discuss proposals with managers and teammates.
- Providing technical context and finding key points to boost the best decisions.
- Bringing fresh views on Cloud tools and Software strategies.
- Communicating and documenting solutions, so they can optimally go through building phases.
- Design scalable & maintainable solutions to absorb the significant usage growth we are facing.
- Being an active player while building, able to take and/or clarify the most difficult aspects.
- Enforcing best practices, advocating for clean code and helping others succeed through Engineering review processes.
A few things we require for this position . . .
- You have strong technical skills and solid conceptual foundations.
- 6+ years experience with Node.js
- You love Distributed Software, Cloud solutions, Microservices & Serverless Architectures.
- You are committed to building highly reliable & scalable systems.
- You are eager to learn, screen those learnings and apply the best suited for a bounded context.
- You have experience in discussing, spiking & benchmarking Engineering solutions.
- You speak fluent English.
- Familiarity with Reactive & Domain Driven Architectures
A few things that would be valuable for this position . . .
- DevOps, monitoring, OODBMS (no-SQL databases), and instrumenting.
- You have SaaS experience in companies responsible for their own product.
- Experience working on Container Orchestration and DDD software and concepts.
- Knowledge of HTTP2 and gRPC protocols.
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks like React and Redux.
- Competitive salary
- Career plan
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a challenging environment
- International working environment