Are you eager to know what happens under the hood when it comes to mobile, using code the UI surface? Do you think that you could write code that saves every unnecessary CPU cycle to save battery time while keeping flexible robust server interactions? Do you look out for new features in the OS? Are you debating advantages of cross-platform compilers when it comes to efficiency? We are looking for people that are motivated by excellence, eager to learn and want to be the best in the world at what they do, while at the same time enjoy sharing knowledge and experiment with new technology in a friendly environment.
If you like to quickly hack something together to try out things ('just gimme a minute') but at the same time are also keen to write super robust production code that never breaks ('not on my shift'), we would be interested to meet you. If you have fun looking at complex interconnected technologies, solving nontrivial problems in an innovative, elegant way, or sifting through very high dimensional data and displaying it such that it remains intuitive, we want to meet you even more. We love to learn from you as we hope you would like to learn what we have to offer.
At Dynatrace we provide the world leading solution to enable our customer's digital transformation. We provide unprecedented insights into the digital processes and infrastructure that our clients need to operate their own business. We believe strongly in ease of use and automation: nobody should need to read a manual or configure a million options in order to find out whether their business is operating smoothly and their customers are satisfied. We want to alert our clients about problems that their customers are facing quickly, or even before big problems happen, not only alerting them of an issue but pointing out the root cause thereof in an unprecedented AI-driven manner. We can do it as we have all the data we need to provide this amazing service.
According to Gartner our product is world-leading in application performance monitoring. We build it with cutting edge technologies in an agile team. We are pushing DevOps to its next level, calling it No-Ops, where we assure that what you develop ends up with the customer every other week - you certainly won't develop for the waste-bin.
Your role in the team
- Mobile development for iOS (ObjectiveC and Swift), and/or Android (Java and Kotlin)
- Conception of new innovative Features in close cooperation with product managers and software architects
- Close interaction in an international development team
- Several years of experience as a Software Engineer, with in-depth knowledge of mobile development
- Proven track record in building software, getting projects completed and into production
- Passion and pride for what you do
- A healthy amount of curiosity, having fun in learning new technologies and tools
- Team player with a solid level of quality and pride in your own work, responsible and self sufficient
- Taking beers with the team (just sometimes...)
You will love working with us if
- you want to know and use the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- agile development and teamwork using Scrum is a given for you.
- you like to have fun also at work and are self-motivated.
- like to bring in new ideas and to convince others to build .
We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience, health insurance, merit based salary increase and more. We look forward to your application: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynatrace has redefined how you monitor today’s digital ecosystems. AI-powered, full stack and completely automated, it’s the only solution that provides answers, not just data, based on deep insight into every user, every transaction, across every application. The world’s leading brands, including 72 of the Fortune 100, trust Dynatrace to optimize customer experiences, innovate faster and modernize IT operations with absolute confidence.