Zaleos is currently working in one of the most interesting challenges in Real Time Communications environment, which is the development of Software Solutions (VoIP) within Emergency Service systems. Our ambition is to provide our clients with the strongest, most scalable and highest quality solutions in order to ensure that citizens benefit from the best Emergency Services. For that reason, Zaleos is looking for the best of best in terms of talent within our cool environment!
Mission / Responsibilities
We are seeking a world-class, talented and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Madrid.
- As a Senior Software Engineer you will be a key participant in the development of software solutions in the language most appropriate to the problem.
- You will create and maintain highly fault tolerant solutions, ensuring always that all the deliverables are provided with the highest quality possible for maintainability, robustness and scalability.
- As a member of the Software Development team you will need to use modern software engineering approaches and agile methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree on Computer Science or other related field.
- More than 3 years of proven experience solving challenging software problems.
- Advanced level of English.
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming, software architecture, Linux and relational databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Experience with at least one of the following programming languages: Java, C/C++, Golang or Python.
- Experience with at least one of the following languages: BASH, perl or Python.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills: Ability to clearly express technical concept verbally and written.
- Self-motivator with strong work ethic and the ability to multitask.
- Team player: You work well with other top-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you grow.
- Hungry learner: You like to catch up with technology, knowledge and skills to avoid getting stuck.
Nice to have
- Master’s Degree on Computer Science or other related field.
- Experience with Real-Time protocols: SIP, WebRTC, XMPP...
- Experience with other tools such as: Vagrant, Packer, ELK stack, AWS...
- Contributions to the Open Source world.
- Startups experience.
What do we offer?
- We're a young and down-to-earth team in a growing company!
- A very interesting professional career in a place where continuous improvement is promoted.
- Very competitive conditions regarding stability, work/life balance and salary.
- Relocation assistance.
- We like to treat employee the same way we want to be treated ;-)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!