We are currently looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Software Engineer to join our Software Development Department and take responsibility for an offshore remote Development Team.
The primary focus of the role is to mentor and coach the offshore team to ensure quality is delivered, technical and functional requirements are properly understood and issues are immediately addressed.
You will have to identify technical improvements for our platform and train the offshore team on new technologies.
You will also work closely with a Product Manager, Business Analyst and a QA Test Engineer, all contributing to deep dive in performance and quality improvement while focusing on delivering the best user experience.
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent experience
- 4+ years professional experience in software development with .NET
- Strong experience in building distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of software architecture, performance analysis, scalability and availability patterns
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities and a clear commitment to making Frontiers a great place to work
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, listening and decision making skills, with strong ability and passion for interacting with engineering as well as business teams
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum practices
- Good understanding of Code Quality Assurance concepts
- Experience on Full-Stack Development of Web Applications
- Experience with the development of SPAs
- Experience with SQL Server, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
- Experience with Kafka and RabbitMQ
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with BPMN and DMN
- Experience with Azure and AWS
The working language in our environment is English. We are working for customers around the world and with suppliers in different countries and time zones.
The candidate must be an EU citizen or have a valid Spanish work permit. The role is based in Spain. If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply online!
- 25 days' vacation per year and Christmas office closure
- Participation into the company's annual bonus scheme
- Access to the latest equipment and international working environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Frontiers has taken the decision to offer our employees full flexibility to work-from-home
- Fruits and snacks in the kitchen as well as much tea & coffee as you like
- In-house well being activities including free weekly yoga
Frontiers actively embraces diversity and is a safe and welcoming workplace. Recruitment is free from discrimination - including based on race, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation. With over 600 employees from more than 50 different nations, our diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges us to appreciate multiple perspectives.