Your body. Your data. Act on it. This is our mission.
Based on the principle that everyone should be able to use and learn from the data they track for their own benefit, we are building WILD.
We help runners, cyclists and swimmers stick to their training goals and prepare for their races.
Powered by the latest technologies, we bring value by collecting, analysing and displaying physical and mental wellbeing related to the training our athletes do. With that information we provide tailored recommendations to improve their health & fitness.
This is an opportunity to join a very exciting and fast growing early-stage, funded company that is working on bringing AI to consumer health improvement. We are looking for a senior Software engineer to join our team, responsible of building the technical part of the product. We're passionate about our product, understanding our inner code, and look for equally motivated individuals, to have fun living our lives along the way!
- Front and back end of bot development
- App development
- Data extraction and analysis
- Thought leadership in AI
- Ad-hoc work
- Hungry, Helpful, Happy, Humble
- Huge enthusiasm and positive, "Can do anything" attitude
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them
- Angular, Django, AWS, Postgres and Git - even better!
- Ability to learn new things independently
- Interest in machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Interest in endurance sports
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
3. Good to have
- Extensive experience in UX best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design
- Familiar with chatbot development process and tools and data analysis
- Knowledge in flow charts, process maps, UML models, org charts, and ER diagrams
- Good team communication and management skills
- Passion for endurance sports
- Master’s, PhD degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field
- Experience as a product manager
- Excellent instinct and talent in building products
4. Bonus points:
- Experience with neural network libraries such as Tensorflow, Caffe, or Torch
- UX design experience
- Love of running, cycling, swimming (one or all, in moderation or in extremes ;) )
Young parents, pregnant women most welcome
- Amazing team
- Office with bike park, meditation hut
- Access to our network of advisors and mentors
- Ongoing learning and training methodologies
- Unlimited holidays
- Very intense but ideally not *too* long days most of the time, enabling you to train (we try to optimise everything we do - living and breathing our product)
- Encouraging you to race
- Possible race sponsoring
- Compulsory paternity and maternity leave