Senior Software Engineer (Front-end) - Security Platform in Madrid
We're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—allowing for seamless collaboration and problem-solving among Dev, Ops and Security teams globally for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
You will be a key contributor to our Cloud Security Platform, delivering modern security solutions to companies all over the globe. As an engineer working on our security products, you will build powerful user experiences to deliver key security insights, while enabling exploration of millions of security data points, empowering security experts and democratizing it for all our customers.
- Transform large and complex datasets to beautiful visualizations
- Implement compelling, usable UIs; contribute to their design; and engineer them with React and Redux
- Join a tightly knit team solving hard problems the right way
- Improve performance and address scalability limits
- Own meaningful parts of our service, have an impact, grow with the company
- You have been designing and engineering UIs for several years
- You know how to use design patterns to create simple and reusable components for complex UIs
- You are familiar with data structures and algorithms, profiling and optimization
- You value code simplicity, performance and details
- You are an accountable team player that likes to get things done
- You want to work in a fast, high growth startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- Your work or portfolio is visible online
- You’ve worked on a large application using React, Angular, Backbone, Ember, Flux, or Redux
- You are familiar with Typescript and frontend build systems like webpack or gulp.
- You are enthusiastic about security and you would be proud to contribute to a safer cyberspace
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
New York, NY, USA