Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 13,300 brands and over 380,000 retailers in 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.7B in wholesale transaction volume each month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently inducted into Forbes' 2022 "50 Over 50" class & named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry" JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
Why JOOR? :
- We have been recognized as a break-out technology start-up, continuing to drive innovation in the fashion & retail industry.
We’re growing our engineering team and seeking members who want to set the tone for what technology in the wholesale industry looks like. You’ll tackle complex problems and build the systems that support emerging, independent businesses all the way up to global brands and retailers. Our clients rely on our products to grow their business and we are committed to building a fast and scalable product that they love, all while using best practices and the latest technologies. We have a positive and collaborative culture, and our engineers are given a greenfield of opportunity to advance their skills and see their solutions make an immediate impact for some of the world’s best known brands and retailers.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Build out JOOR Products on one of our delivery teams which serve thousands of users each day and over 1B of GMV a month
- Design and implement solutions on our frontend systems, with a focus on consistency, simplicity, quality, and ability to withstand varying load
- Offer tradeoffs and solutions in partnership with your team & Product to ensure we are delivering best in class software to our customers at appropriate timelines
- Work with other Software Engineers through pairing and other methods to bring out the best in the team as a mentor and subject matter expert
- Engage in broader organizational technical discussions
- Work with the latest technologies including React, Python, gRPC, graphQL and Node
What We’re Looking For:
- 6+ years experience as a software engineer
- Extensive knowledge of vanilla JS, CSS and React
- Experience on TypeScript and GraphQL
- Unit testing using proper doubles and strategies
- Teamwork player used to pair programming and peer reviews
- Strong communication skills both in English and Spanish
What We Offer:
- Target Compensation Range: EUR 50K - 65K (plus company performance bonus & equity)
- Remote work, preferably based in Spain.
- Private health insurance.
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off sites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.