Do you want to be a part of one of the biggest Spanish e-commerce companies that is a market leader in its sector?
Do you want to work in a platform that handles millions of page views a month and thousands of orders a day?
Do you want to be a part of a team that is currently refactoring a monolith into microservices?
Then this is the job for you!
At Deporvillage, You Will
● Architect new features and see them through to completion
● Collaborate with stakeholders & back-end engineers to create a new E-Commerce Platform to support Deporvillage’s growth
● Advocate for clean code, best practices
● Help us evolve as a team and as a company by bringing in new ideas to foster continuous improvement
● Be responsible for the strategy and growth of the company by introducing new ideas and market trends
What we expect you to bring
● Solid understanding of Event Tracking/Google Analytics
● Experience with Search Engine Optimization
● Experience with A/B Testing - Google optimize, etc.
● Expertise in SSR templating engines like Handlebars, Twig
● Expertise in Responsive design and thinking
● Experience with REST APIs
● Experience with modern JS frameworks like React, Vue
● Vivid interest in at least one area outside of coding (architecture, UI, algorithms, optimization, automation, etc.)
● Experience working in a continuous delivery environment
● Analytical and problem-solving skills
● Your passion about technology and the drive to share the positive energy with your team and others across the board
What We Offer
● Solve challenging programming/architecture problems day to day.
● A young and dynamic working environment
● The opportunity to be part of a successful e-commerce company with above-industry-average growth
● Competitive salary based on experience
● Permanent contract
● Flat hierarchy and open communication
● Extra day off on your birthday.
● Flexible working hours
● Tax-free benefits (ticket restaurant, kindergarden and transport)
● An office location in the bustling 22@ district of Barcelona