We're growing fast here at Auth0 and are looking for experienced developers for our Identity & Access Management (IAM) team. Our mission is to deliver a simple, extensible identity platform that is easy for our customers to integrate into their applications and effortless to operate.
Our Directory team is hiring! This team is responsible for building out a new service that will power our platform and host all of our users and groups. You’ll be working on shaping and designing new features that all of our customers will use. We handle billions of logins per month, so scale and reliability will be important.
We are open about technology choices and like to contribute to OSS projects. Our current stack focuses on NodeJS, MongoDB, Postgres, and React, but we like to focus on picking the right tools for the job.
- Join a cohesive team of engineers, a product manager, and designer to own our products from top to bottom.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Help our customers have an awesome experience with our products.
- Collaborate with our support team as the last level of escalation for tickets.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- You have 5+ years of software development experience.
- Have experience in the identity and access management (IAM) domain.
- Have experience creating public, or internal, APIs.
- Are autonomous and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pay attention to details and keep user experience a top priority.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote friendly environment.
- Passionate about user experience.
You might work on:
- Collaborating with the team to craft end-user authentication flows from design to implementation.
- Creating or enhancing management and authentication API endpoints.
- Security Engineering, and application security.
- Participating in our on-call rotations troubleshooting production issues.
U.S. Equal Opportunity Employment Information
The foundation for secure connections between people and technology
Okta is the leading independent provider of identity for the enterprise. The Okta Identity Cloud enables organizations to securely connect the right people to the right technologies at the right time. With over 7,000 pre-built integrations to applications and infrastructure providers, Okta customers can easily and securely use the best technologies for their business. More than 14,000 organizations, including JetBlue, Nordstrom, Siemens, Slack, T-Mobile, Takeda, Teach for America, and Twilio, trust Okta to help protect the identities of their workforces and customers.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at https://www.okta.com/privacy/.