The Platform Consumer Experience team mission is to make the life of Auth0’s Engineers and internal Platform consumers easier and more productive by providing tools and services that make the Consumer Identity Cloud's Engineering process a frictionless experience.
We are looking for software engineers to help us achieve the level of excellence that our teams need to make their day-to-day work easier and enjoyable.
- Join a cohesive team of engineers and a product manager to own our tools and services from top to bottom.
- Collaborate with other engineers and teams to develop new features, APIs, improvements, and fixes to handle our current and future scale.
- Work on API design and implementation, CLI and web applications.
- Help others Auth0 Engineers to work efficiently with our Platform.
- Evangelize Auth0 Engineers about our new tools offering.
You might work on:
- Open source tools, integrations, CLIs, and frameworks.
- Design and implementation of interfaces to automate common internal tasks.
- Bots to facilitate quick access to information.
- Web applications that facilitate the usage of our Platform.
- Participating in our on-call rotations troubleshooting production issues.
You are a good fit if you:
- Have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Are passionate about the development lifecycle of other engineers and their pain points.
- You have 3+ years of software development experience.
- You're a backend engineer using Go, or any other concurrency-friendly language.
- Feel comfortable working on server side and front end web applications.
- Are autonomous and have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Pay attention to details and keep user experience a top priority.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote first environment.
It is helpful, but not required if you:
- Have experience with React and Mobx.
- Have experience working with Cloud Providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Have experience with container technology such as Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, etc.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, physial or mental disability, or status as a protected veteran.We also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and convictions records, consistent with applicable laws. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, please use this Form to request an accommodation.