At New Relic, we’re building and scaling one of the largest and fastest-growing data platforms in the world!
The Cloud Secrets & Identity platform team is in charge of developing the internal platform that helps engineering teams across New Relic scale into a secure multi-region, multi-cloud environment. We develop automation, systems, and tools to reduce the friction of dealing with AuthN/AuthZ and secrets management for our customers, New Relic engineers.
If you're a self-starter with experience solving complex problems with well-designed solutions, we'd love to meet you!
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain automation for provisioning cloud accounts and access to improve and extend our internal authentication and authorization platform.
- Address challenges around secrets management and its use across environments. Design and build new systems and tooling, then help drive organization-wide adoption.
- Work collaboratively with our team across timezones. Bring empathy, curiosity, strong communication skills, and accountability to the role.
- Substantial software engineering experience. Proficiency with Go, Python, or Ruby.
- Experience with cloud (AWS) infrastructure and services.
- Experience defining and applying an IAM strategy (RBAC policies, SSO, MFA, etc.) across a variety of users and services.
- Experience developing and deploying services with Terraform or CloudFormation.
- A desire to continuously learn new technologies and work across a range of DevOps tools.
- Experience working with Kubernetes, specifically securing Kubernetes access control or infrastructure.
- Multi-cloud or cloud migrations experience.
- Experience in Site Reliability, Security, or Production Operations.
- Strong testing and monitoring abilities of production services.
This position is in our Barcelona office, which was established in October 2014 with our acquisition of Ducksboard, a privately held startup. We provide challenging work, opportunities to learn, high-quality teammates, a standard-setting product, and a company on the move. We offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Equity compensation plan.
- Performance reviews twice a year.
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule.
- Amazing and fun work environment.
- Private health insurance for you and your family, including dental coverage.
- Retirement fund and Life insurance.
- English and Spanish language classes.
- Office located in the center of Barcelona, very close to public transportation.
- We provide ergonomic furniture (chairs, desks) to keep you healthy and comfy.
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages.
- We support technical meetups, both local and international.
- We help with relocation.
We are passionate about data visualizations in real time, APIs, intuitive UX, and beautiful design. We have no dogma but do whatever makes sense to deliver state of the art products.
New Relic (NYSE: NEWR) is a cloud-based platform that gives developers, engineers, operations, and management a clear view of what’s happening in today’s complex software environments. So they can find and fix problems faster, and deliver delightful experiences for their customers. That's why the world’s best engineering teams rely on New Relic to visualize, analyze, and troubleshoot their software. It’s the simplest, most powerful cloud-based observability platform, built to create more perfect software. All from one place.
Founded in 2008, we’re a global company passionate about building a culture where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging, where every ‘Relic’ can bring their whole self to work and feel supported and empowered to thrive. We’re consistently recognized as a distinguished employer and are committed to building world-class products and an award-winning culture. For more information, visit newrelic.com.
Our Hiring Process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. New Relic does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with New Relic.
New Relic is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek a diverse applicant pool and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.