Landbot is rebuilding the customer communication. We help companies to create conversational experiences that improve significantly the customer engagement. Our mission is to allow all companies to deliver a frictionless customer experience. Want to become part of this mission? Come and meet us!
- We work in multi-functional squads with 2-weeks sprints. We do weekly planning, stand-ups everyday and sprint meetings on Fridays.
- We are a flexible international team focused on creating cool stuff. Some of us prefer to work together in our Barcelona headquarter and others prefer remote. For us there's no difference as long as you have an excellent internet connection.
- After having built many products in the past, we started Landbot using micro-services and a scalable infrastructure from day 1 to allow for faster development ➡️ https://trello.com/b/XmvkS878/landbot-public-roadmap
- We are not fans of legacy code, so we try to be as clean as possible creating everything from scratch.
- We tend to use efficiently your time and increase your focus time, meetings as the minimum needed.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer
-Implement solutions that solve customers pain points.
-Build delightful experience for our customers.
- Improve our craft with Domain-Driven Design (DDD) or System Design thinking.
- Choose the right integration pattern (REST, gRPC, Message Driven, Event Driven etc.).
- Improve implementation processes, helping us to keep a lean environment.
- Coordinate with the team to determine the challenge YOU want to achieve through OKRs.
- Mentor and support your teammates, we are looking for a team player.
- Document important decision through RFC and/or ADR.
- Own all the areas of the team's projects from coding to the infrastructure.
- This is an essential role within the company and will actively contribute to the ongoing success of our solution.
📖 You are familiar with using React.JS (Hooks), Typescript, Node.JS (Or Python) and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with Test tools such (React Testing Library, Jasmine, Jest...).
- Experience or knowledge about the testing pyramid (Unit Tests, Integration Tests, E2E Tests).
- Minimum experience: +5 years in a similar position.
- You take ownership and feel responsible for the product as a whole. You don’t mind getting your hands dirty.
- A genuine enjoyment of technology and a good understanding of Startup culture.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish (it's a must).
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Previous experience in a troubleshooting environment, ideally in client-facing positions.
- Communication, you can adapt your talking to a non-technical audience.
- Eligibility to work in Spain.
If we’d have to choose a word that should define each and every team member in Landbot, it would be proactiveness. We want relentlessly resourceful people onboard!
Bonus skills & attributes 🙌
- Experience in Knowledge with Continuous Integration Environments. (Travis, Jenkins).
- Knowledge with distributed systems (REST API, Message queuing etc.).
- Knowledge with Micro-Services architecture and Kubernetes.
- SaaS past experience.
- Relevant programming knowledge in other languages.
- Having built a scalable infrastructure from scratch.
- Chatbots/AI interest/background.
- A competitive salary package in a fast-growing start-up.
- Great culture & working atmosphere, we have a young, upbeat and international work environment.
- Live and work in sunny Barcelona.
- Remote friendly.
- Friday happy hours after our weekly team meetings.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Bonus transport tickets, educational content and all you need to feel empowered.
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment to get your job done.