At ReviewPro developers work on our Big Data platform and analytic tools to provide thousands of hotels worldwide the power to understand, measure and improve guest satisfaction.
We're looking for engineers with solid computer science background capable of working on various parts of our technology stack. Technology is central to what we do, so we believe in hiring great people, providing a fun horizontal working environment and allowing engineers to contribute to multiple parts of our software stack. You will be able to learn lots of new technologies and apply them across ReviewPro platforn.
- Computer science or related BS/BA degree and/or an impressive CV
- Deep knowledge of core computer science principles such as concurrency, algorithms and data structures
- Experience designing and deploying scalable distributed services
- Min 2 years of professional experience programing in Java
- Good English level
Nice to have skills:
- DevOps experience with AWS or similar cloud infrastructure
- Experience with automation tools such as Docker or Ansible
- Professional knoweldge of Python
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, Mongo or other
- Experience with Lucene based search technology such as ElasticSearch or Solr
- Experience working with BigData technologies such as Hadoop, MapReduce or Spark
What we offer:
- Exposure to wide range of techologoes and unique technical learning experience
- Flexible work schedule
- Office located in the center of Barcelona
- Discount package for gym (located in the same building)
- Best equipment such as Mac laptop of your choice, double monitors, ergonomic chairs and stand-up desks.
All applications must have the permit to work on Spain.