WHAT WE NEED
We're looking for a Senior Backend Developer in Berlin. We are looking for an experienced engineer who has gained experienced over the last few years and built different projects.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
You should have previous experience in building a scalable system with Ruby on Rails and completed various projects in the past. Amongst others, your tasks will be:
- Build our identity verification system and infrastructure in Ruby on Rails
- Architect our system together with our lead developer
- Write our API for our mobile Applications as well as other products
- Integrate the backend with our frontend
We are in the process of breaking up our Rails backend into Microservices. Therefore, you will also be involved in building smaller components in Python or Golang.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables with your team colleagues
- Be self-driven and come up with new ideas on how to improve our product
- Be hungry for a revolution in digital identity
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
You will have the chance to learn from a world-class team with background from Stanford, Google, BMW & Rocket Internet who have previously founded companies. This is your chance to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance our software and learn everything in a fast-paced & venture-financed startup.