21 Buttons is changing the fashion game - through technology and talent. It has become the leading fashion social network in Europe where more than 6 million users come to get inspired by their favourite influencers and friends’ ready-to-shop content. With over 10 million outfits shared, 21 Buttons allows anyone no matter their audience size to earn revenue from sharing their personal style.
Launched in our first country just over 2 years ago and now with more than 3000 influencers across the UK, Germany, Italy and Spain, we’re growing faster than ever and now are keen to find someone as passionate as we are about our project to join the team at this exciting stage of our company’s journey of propelling our ambition of Stateside expansion.
Although our focus is fashion, 21 Buttons is an engineering company. We are looking for talented people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of the technology's greatest challenges and make an impact.
Our Engineering & Technology team kick-ass in the development of an innovative product that will be used by (hope!) billions of users.
If you’re a curious and collaborative visionary, someone excited about tackling the hard problems in technology, this is the place to be!
You'll design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Design, develop, test, maintain and improve the software in a microservices architecture.
- Ensure robustness, performance and failure-proof characteristics of the system.
- Take part in architectural decision making.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Extensive professional experience (at least 3 years) developing robust and scalable systems (ideally with Python), adhering to best practices in object-orientation, design patterns, SOLID principles, clean code and testing.
- Experience developing internal and external APIs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Git version control.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- DevOps experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Heroku.
- Experience with one or more of these technologies: Relational Databases (PostgreSQL in particular), Django, Flask, Redis, ElasticSearch, Swagger/OpenAPI, JSON API, Terraform, Ansible, Async Frameworks (aiohttp, tornado…).
- Experience in the fashion industry.
What else is important for you to know?
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- You will report to the CTO
- We do not sponsor working visas
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status