We are a Marketing
Platform and Analytics Solution to help Fashion, Luxury and Cosmetics
professionals discover, activate and measure the voices that matter for
Founded in NYC with operating headquarters in Paris, and offices in London, Milan, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Madrid, Girona and Craiova; we work with over 1,000 brands in more than 100 countries as well as partners like IMG, the Council of Fashion Designers of America, the British Fashion Council, Pitti Uomo, and Google to accelerate their business and build lasting exposure. Our company's industry communities GPS Radar & Style Coalition bring together over 50,000 influencers, editors, buyers and more to share content, events, news, images and more.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Maintain existing software products and provide operations support.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Perl fundamentals
- Java fundamentals
- MySql Server
- Agile methodology (Scrum, XP)
- Problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to compartmentalize, prioritize and break down a task into logical steps
- Bright, energetic, highly motivated self-starter with experience in a fast-paced, results-oriented organization
- Ability to learn new skills autonomously
- Good communication skills
WHY WORK WITH US?
- Work in a dynamic environment and gain an insider's perspective into different sides of the business.
- Participate in exciting projects and be the first to learn about upcoming developments
- Be heard - contribute your ideas on the direction of our company.
- Work with a close knit team - we are passionate about the work we do and the products we build.