Are you interested in building the next generation, cloud-based commerce system for AWS that’s used by millions of customers worldwide?
AWS is looking for Sr. Software development engineers who constantly push boundaries to offer our customers the most innovative, cost-effective compute products. If you are passionate about developing software, and you want to build solutions to challenging problems that directly used by millions of people, there may be no better place than Amazon for you to impact the world!
Our team gives high value to work-life harmony. Due to Covid-19, our team currently works largely from home and ensures that core working hours remain friendly to family and social life. Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members. Experienced and senior members enjoy mentorship and knowledge sharing so that new members are on-boarded soon.
We take care of employee career growth by taking care of project and task assignment based on interest and skill. We ensure that all the engineers get equal opportunities and solve complex problems of future.We believe in attracting, developing and retaining talent from diverse backgrounds. We value different perspectives and looking for team players who are enthusiastic, empathetic, curious, motivated and works effectively with team of diverse peers..
On-Call Responsibility :This position involves On-call responsibility. We work as a team to root-cause the issues and ensure our systems are resilient and fault-tolerant.
Below are the teams who are hiring in this location, Please find the links to Job description :
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 7+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Strong Java coding skills; you will be able to discuss in depth both the design and your significant contributions to one or more projects using the Java language
· Experience with distributed system performance analysis and optimization
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
· Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases
· Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
· Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.