We are solving the issue of securely validating consumers identity, by combining Video Streams, Computer Vision & Deep Learning, in a state-of-the art web-app, optimized for UX. The video format will allow for stronger security (document & face liveness, holograms, lip/voice consistency,…), but raises engineering challenges (real-time, low quality video streaming).
To help us solve these challenges, ubble.ai is looking for a proactive and experienced Software Engineer (full-stack), to help us create the next generation of online identity.
◼️Challenges of this role ◼️
- Architect, design, develop, test and maintain our next-generation user-facing services.
- Ship awesome infrastructure and tools on time and at very high quality.
- Full stack development, you are able to roll up your sleeves and help the team on frontend/backend development when needed.
- Get stuff done. A problem partially solved today is better than a perfect solution next year. Have an idea during the night? Code it in the morning, push it at noon, test it in the afternoon and deploy it the next morning.
◼️Culture at Ubble ◼️
We are looking for exceptional individuals, to build an exceptional product.
Ubble’s current team has proven its ability to deliver technologies that experts thought could not exist. We are inventing everyday what the future of online identity verification will be. It means we need people that:
- Are fast learners, always looking at new ways to improve
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset
- Are passionate about new technologies
- Are nice, kind, helpful when a question or an issue arise
- Can improvise, think creatively and find simple solutions to solve complex problems
◼️Our Tech Stack ◼️
- Front: React.js
- Back: Python, Django, Golang
- Data: Keras, Postgresql, DynamoDB
- DevOps: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Datadog, Terraform, Vault
- Workflow: Github, CircleCI, Sentry, LogRocket
◼️Your profile ◼️
You would be a good fit at Ubble.ai, if you have:
- MS or PHD in Software Engineering or related field
- a rock-solid foundation in Computer Science (data structures, algorithms, system design)
- 3+ years of experience in developing web-based applications
- Significant experience in Python or another Object Oriented Programming language
- Strong commitment to quality designs, automated testing, and documentation
- Continuous integration aficionado (CircleCI)
- Great communication skills in English, both written and spoken
◼️Even better if you have… ◼️
- Experience with developing and extending large and complex systems
- Experience taking initiative/ownership and acting as a technical lead
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience of Machine/Deep Learning or Computer Vision
- Experience with Video Streaming
If you think you are up to the task, or if you have any question, feel free to send us a mail at email@example.com
Join the squad!