As customers ourselves we know how frustrating a poor customer experience can be. At Sabio, we believe that exceptional customer experience offers a better way to live life. We exist to make customer experience brilliant for our clients and their customers.
Our people and expertise enable our clients to harness the latest technology, knowledge and information to improve every customer interaction.
Sabio’s broad expertise in customer experience solutions – from customer journey mapping and user experience design through to technical deployment, ongoing support and engagement analytics – makes the company a unique partner for organisations looking to develop and optimise their digital engagement strategies.
For further details on the business please visit: https://corporate.sabiogroup.com/about/
The purpose of the Senior Developer .NET (C # and / or VB.Net) / Java role is to undertake the design, development and support of software for specific applications, including on-line, real-time and network systems. Developing components using high-level languages (such as Java, C#), database design techniques and developing a variety of software including client user interface (UI), contact centre supporting software and speech focused applications. Its scope covers all aspects from detailed programming to high level system design from the concept or model stage through development, testing deployment and customer acceptance stage.
Key Responsibilities & Experience Required
The jobholder will be responsible for applying their knowledge/skills to a variety of standard day-to-day activities, identifying unusual technical problems.
· Ability to work in a controlled way, confirming to direction around approach and consistency.
· Responsible for designing and implementing bespoke software for customers and products.
· Analysis of business requirements.
· Planning and assessment of tasks.
· Design / programming of relational databases.
· Prototype design.
· Programming in .Net / Java environments.
· Execution of unit and modular tests.
· Technical design documentation.
· Prepare documentation and contribute to user documentation.
· Preparation of preproduction and production environments in order to implement the developments carried out.
· Collaboration in the improvement of teamwork, through the transmission / reception of knowledge, as well as the technical processes deployed in the area.
Knowledge and Experience:
· Technical Engineering or Superior in Telecommunications / Computer Science or Degree in Physics / Mathematics.
· Knowledge and / or experience in development / administration of databases (SQL, architecture, etc.), development of Web Services, JSON messaging, Java Script, Networking, Virtualization (VMWare, HyperV), configuration / administration Web Servers (IIS) will be especially valued. , Tomcat, etc.), etc.
· Customer-oriented attention and continuous analysis and search for innovative solutions to the problems that arise.
· Good capacity for spoken and written communication. General culture.
· Punctual trips, both inside and outside of Spain.
· Fluent English level.
· Knowledge of .Net Core.
· Knowledge of automation.
· Knowledge of simulation environments.
· Tools for the control of the source code.
· Basic knowledge of Contact Center concepts
If you feel that the role of Senior Developer at Sabio Groups is of interest to you and would like to be considered, then please submit your application as soon as possible attaching your most recent resume and providing any other information you feel may support your application.
Strictly No Agencies, any submission of resumes without prior request from Sabio Group will not be deemed as an introduction and therefore will not warrant an introduction fee.