If you could change one thing about travel, what would it be? At Amadeus, you can make that happen!
Travel makes the world a better place and we are fully dedicated to improving it and making it even more rewarding. We are one of the world’s top 15 software companies: we provide technology solutions and services within the travel industry.
Do you have ideas on how to improve travel for everyone? Do you find the idea of working in a diverse, multicultural environment exciting? Are you ready to make an impact across the world? Great, then join us! Let’s shape the future of travel together. #shapethefutureoftravel@Amadeus
Summary of the role
Amadeus Payments is positioned at the crossroads between technology, travel and payments, giving airlines access to modular solutions to manage all their payments needs. The Amadeus Payment Platform connects directly to acquiring banks, payment service providers, fraud management and other payment-related solutions, helping airlines to protect revenues, increase sales and reduce payment costs. All solutions are fully integrated into the airline's selling and booking flow, leading to a better customer experience, more efficient chargeback management and enriched back office reporting. Payment is an organization spread between Nice, Boston, Madrid and Bangalore. The division is responsible for developing and operating the Amadeus Payment Platform. We process millions of payments every days through credit card networks, acquiring banks or alternative methods of payment providers (e.g. PayPal) and provides a complete ecosystem of payment solutions.
Our team is composed of 7 product definition analysts and 8
developers and is in charge of products deployed for Airlines, Hotels
and Travel Agencies. The technological stack is a mix of C++
transactional systems with modern technologies like Hadoop, Qlik, Spark,
Role is the development of Amadeus Payment Solutions, including analysis of user needs, code design, test, debug, document and maintain software solutions. Main technologies are OBE (C++), UI (JQuery, HTMLKit, Angular), BigData.The team is organized with several Agile scrum teams and is very closed to our Business Unit.
- Work in each step of the product development cycle including creating technical requirements, leading complex studies, project planning, identifying dependencies and improvements
- Apply best practices on code quality and security-safe code through non-functional requirements mastery
- Work on complex problems or changes where analysis of data requires in-depth evaluation
- Investigate, analyze and give recommendations on the root causes of complex software and system defects
- Ensure continuous technological watch
- Foster innovation and operational performance in the deployment of new functionalities, services and technologies
- Improve project delivery and provide recommendations for process improvement
- Identify new solutions and opportunities in Amadeus’ service offerings
- Establish technical standard and drive engineering practices
Building cross-functional/technical teams:
- Consistently create successful engagement on projects and collaborate with cross-functional teams in driving operating and service excellence
- Contribute to the R&D cultural transformation and talent development through team members coaching and mentoring
- Able to represent engineering in cross-functional activities
- Education: Master University degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in software development
- Computer skills: C++, Java, Spark, MapR, Python, Oracle, MongoDB, Scala.
- Languages: Fluent in English
- Skills: Project Management, Agile Methodologies
Our diversity commitment: equality, diversity and inclusion are part of who we are. We’re committed to equal opportunities and treatment regardless of age, ethnicity, gender, beliefs, sexual orientation or disability.
Any duplication and display of partial or full content of our job advertisement on any support, such as brochures, websites, mail, emails, this list is not exhaustive, is strictly forbidden without prior formal Amadeus’ authorisation.
Recruitment agencies: Amadeus does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Amadeus employees or any other company location. Amadeus is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About Amadeus Group