Are you are looking for innovation? Do you seek to work with passionate and talented individuals? Then join the KISURA family and help us creating the game changer in online fashion!
We are Europe's first Digital and Personalized Shopping Service for women’s fashion. Our mission is simple: to send women handpicked outfits tailored to their budget and style and make them feel beautiful and confident. Each and every day we are walking the talk relating to the meaning of our name: KISURA which is defined as ‘gorgeously beautiful woman’.
By combining tradition with innovation, we are offering our customers a first-class shopping assistance, backed by a strong technological approach and working with a complex user and product database.
Role & responsibilities
- Planning, advancement and maintenance of demanding PHP-based projects
- Implement the next generation of KISURA E-Commerce features
- Build efficient and reusable PHP-software
- Embrace good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing, and code reviews.
- Identify and address performance issues
- Identify and prototype best practices for backend engineering
- Advancement and maintenance of the architecture
- You have expert knowledge of PHP/OOP MySQL databases and datamodelling
- Professional experience of PHP and knowledge of Symfony2 framework
- Experience with REST based Web Services development
- You possess knowledge of programming architectures and common Design Patterns
- Exceptional personal drive to achieve success and deliver results
- Experience with NoSQL Solutions (especially Elastic search) is a plus
- You speak English fluently and ideally German
- You get a one of a kind position in an exciting fast growing fashion tech company
- You develop through challenging and responsible tasks and get the chance to develop and implement your own projects
- You work independently in a multicultural team with flat hierarchies and short decision making channels
- You get the chance to learn from and together with great colleagues and gain expertise in the latest technologies
- Vibrant startup work environment in the heart of Berlin
Take the chance and and send your application to email@example.com