LiveIntent is a smarter way to market and advertise in email. The LiveIntent platform helps over 1100 top brands deliver marketing and advertising messages in logged-in media to over 140MM unique, engaged people each month, in emails sent by over 1300 top US publishers and brands to their loyal subscribers. LiveIntent was recognized in both 2014 and 2015 as the second fastest growing company in NYC (by Crain’s) and as one of America’s Most Promising Companies (Forbes 2015.) With the anonymized email address at the center of its platform, LiveIntent and its Identity Graph provides incremental reach to brands, in mobile inventory where brands are struggling to reach their customers beyond Facebook and Twitter. LiveIntent is now one of the largest people-based marketing platforms in the world reaching over 140MM logged-in people and also one of the first, having gone to market with the technology in 2010. LiveIntent is headquartered in NYC, with offices in Austin, Berlin, Chicago, Copenhagen, Detroit, LA, SF, and the UK, serving as home to 200 people and counting.
We love email and shout it from the rooftops. We’re passionate about educating our clients, partners and employees so that they learn to love email, too.
In October 2015 we founded the LiveIntent Innovation Center in Berlin, a European hub for our talented international technology team to drive the vision in our roadmap. With eyes on our future, the Berlin team works on valuable, cutting-edge projects and solves challenging data problems.
Why Berlin? It’s a magnet for the best and brightest technology minds in Europe, and has a strong and growing deep technology innovation scene. It’s also multicultural and multilingual, and it offers a high quality of life for all ages and incomes. Great living spaces are very affordable, restaurants and gym memberships are cheap, and public transportation is more convenient than having a car. Festivals, cultural events and concerts to suit every taste are ongoing, and the nightlife is equally diverse and spectacular. Even wildlife and outdoor activities are plentiful in the surrounding areas, and the Baltic Sea is a two hour drive away.
About the Job:
Our ideal candidate has:
- Extensive experience using NodeJS
- Familiarity with JS build and test automation systems such as Gulp, Grunt, Mocha
- Excellent object-orientation skills
- Curiosity about technology and builds projects on the side just to try new stuff out
- A bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or similar studies
- Experience with distributed systems and scale-out technologies
- Deep knowledge about the HTTP protocol
- Team player, but also fully able to efficiently accomplish tasks independently
- Experience in web front end development
- Building, testing and integrating middleware services with NodeJS to implement the application layer of our social app
- Extending important pillars of our service architecture like image generators and the front-end mapper technology
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!