Webtrekk is a customer intelligence platform that allows you to connect, analyze and activate your user and marketing data across all devices. We help clients to take advantage of their data and be successful with data-driven and privacy compliant marketing. Our integrated solutions enable precise targeting and personalized campaigns. This ensures an optimized customer experience and maximizes the return on marketing. Founded in 2004, Webtrekk is driving innovation in high-end Digital Analytics and and today has more than 150 employees in 5 locations around the world to set new benchmarks in Digital Marketing.
As part of our cross functional agile team, you will program, test and complete user stories along with the rest of our developers, but your background will make you the 'go to guy' when it comes to concepts and technologies like Event Sourcing, Queuing, Microservice Architectures, Continuous Delivery, Configuration Management, Virtualisation, Containerisation, for example.
You will ensure the successful delivery of high quality software products, be involved in the functional and technical conceptuation and delivery of new releases and components. You drive the design and development of new innovative products and services from the technical side.
The assets you bring to the team:
- Expertise in idiomatic Scala and Java; Language agnostics preferred
- Strong grasp of NoSQL systems, preferably experienced in using Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, and Couchbase
- Professional experience in working with SQL databases (MariaDB, MySQL, EXASOL, PostgreSQL)
- Professional experience with distributed systems and RESTful services
- Profound knowledge of database and programming theory and its application in the daily work (CAP theorem, etc.)
- Practical experience with asynchronous systems including message queueing (Kafka preferred)
- Practical experience with tools for build and deployment automation (maven, sbt, Jenkins, Ansible, docker)
- Ability to think and learn quickly, outstanding analytical skills, creativity and the word to convince people doing the right things first
- Team spirit and enjoyment for agile procedures, preferably with Scrum or Kanban experience
- Very good level of English, German is a plus
What we offer:
At Webtrekk we have an inspiring company culture and some very exciting technologies for you to work on. We're passionate about what we do, love data and are always keen about learning new things.
- Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work.
- An international team with a professional background, awesome co-workers as well as respect & support.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (Big Data, Real-Time Advertising, Cloud Services, Retargeting, Server2Server communication, etc.) and free choice of development environment and operating system.
- Individual training offers, subsidisation of Berlin company ticket and many team events and lots of goodies.