Crisalix is seeking specialists for image processing / computer vision. The selected candidate will be part of the core team of our 3D technology, developing and improving the different components of our 3D reconstruction system.
- Be part of the development team in charge of 3D reconstruction of body anatomies from 2D photographs / Video / 3D scans.
- Working on the image processing and computer vision related areas.
- Development and integration of new algorithms related to machine learning, image processing and multiview geometry.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Preferably PhD in related area (computer vision / image processing). A master degree will also be considered.
- 3+ years relevant experience on Image processing / computer vision.
- Image processing skills: (color) image segmentation, texture enhancement, super-resolution techniques, and denoising.
- Computer vision skills: multiview geometry, machine/deep learning.
- Strong C++ Software development skills and knowledge of a scripting language (preferably python or ruby), under Linux environment.
- Strong mathematical background.
- Knowledge on git, cmake, opencv, itk, tensorflow and boost would be a plus.
- Desirable experience in 3D reconstruction techniques.
- Ability to prioritize and complete tasks, meeting deadlines.
- Willing to be part of a rapidly leading growing venture.
- Language: English, Spanish a plus being the position in Barcelona.