11Paths is made up of people whose mission is to help Telefónica to be positioned as one of the best companies offering security products around the world.
The Cyber-Platform team is a small and passionate group of people devoted to implement a big data platform whose objective is the analysis and the aggregation of a lot of different data sources in order to produce valuable security reports and to deal with cybercrime (online fraud, brand abuse, business disruption, …).
Do you want to be part of a team that is responsible for building a big data platform that will be part of the core of our security products? We're looking for a senior software engineer who is excited about helping us deliver this mission.
• Participating in architecture definition and implementation.
• Write clean, functional and optimized code.
• Work collaboratively using Agile Methodologies.
• Support and perform other activities (QA, DevOps) when required by the context.
• Find time to play, experiment, explore and propose new ideas.
• Proactive, entrepreneur, autonomous, fast learner and team worker.
• Critical thinking, flexible and positive mindset.
• Key technologies/concepts:
o Spark / Flink / Kafka / MR
o Elasticsearch / HDFS / SQL
o Data processing architectures
o Event sourcing architecture
o Functional Programming / Property Testing
• Programming skills in Scala or in Java/Kotlin + one PL with a rich static type system.
• Candidates will be able to use Linux systems and programming shell-scripting.
• Experience using git with agile-version-control workflow or trunk based development.
• Category Theory knowledge is a bonus.
• More than 2 years of demonstrable experience in software development for ‘real’ products.
Job Segment: Developer, Java, Linux, SQL, Database, Technology