We are hiring a
especially Amazon serverless, AWS stack products and cloud
architectures, with at least 6 years of experience and a good level of
English, written and spoken.
The candidate will join to an international and high technical level team, with responsibilities and objectives on a local and global software projects. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Maintain the business backend Web platforms code, solving bugs.
- Develop the new features according improvements planning and CoStar best practices.
- Test and document the new features developed.
- Participate in global and international software projects of the Company.
- Acquire knowledge about the current platform architecture and code.
- Integrate in the actual and future team, with a high collaborative attitude.
- Participate in Belbex products improvements and maintenance.
- Participate in global software projects.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Experience with Webpack.
- Experience with serverless and microservices architectures.
- Familiarity with Restful API.
- Experience with common AWS stack products: AWS Lambda, API Gateway, S3 storage service and IAM, in processional environments.
- A good level of spoken and written English
- Social, responsible and has attention to detail
- Task and results oriented
- Professional experience with ElasticSearch.
- Experience with the following AWS stack products: Cognito, SQS and Kinesis.
- Experience with third party products related, especially Terraform.
- Knowledge on internationalized web applications.
- Third-party products interfaces.
Join CoStar and start your dynamic career with us!