Webtrekk is a customer intelligence platform that allows you to connect, analyze and activate your user and marketing data across all devices. We help clients to take advantage of their data and be successful with data-driven and privacy compliant marketing. Our integrated solutions enable precise targeting and personalized campaigns. This ensures an optimized customer experience and maximizes the return on marketing. Founded in 2004, Webtrekk is driving innovation in high-end Digital Analytics and and today has more than 150 employees in 5 locations around the world to set new benchmarks in Digital Marketing.
In this position, you will strengthen one of our agile development teams and design and develop a high-performance delivery platform supporting several products to handle a huge number of requests:
- Get involved in all phases of the product lifecycle: requirements analysis, design process, implementation, testing and deployment
- You will develop new and optimise existing components always with an eye on scalability, performance and maintenance.
- Create proof of concepts and MVP’s
- Lead your teams technical vision
The assets you bring to the team:
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with developing in Java
- Strong grasp of NoSQL systems (MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Cassandra) as well as experience in working with relational databases (MariaDB, MySQL, EXASOL)
- Experience with distributed systems based on RESTful services
- Profound knowledge in designing of high-performance and availability software systems
- Experience with asynchronous systems including message queueing (e.g. Kafka)
- Practical experience with tools for build and deployment automation (like Maven, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker)
- Ability to learn and apply new technical skills and concepts quickly
- Team spirit and enjoyment for agile procedures,
- Creativity and the word to convince people doing the right things first
- Very good level of English, German is a plus
What we offer:
At Webtrekk we have an inspiring company culture and some very exciting technologies for you to work on. We're passionate about what we do, love data and are always keen about learning new things.
- Our culture embraces integrity, teamwork and innovation. Our work environment inspires your best work.
- An international team with a professional background, awesome co-workers as well as respect & support.
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (Big Data, Real-Time Advertising, Cloud Services, Retargeting, Server2Server communication, etc.) and free choice of development environment and operating system.
- Individual training offers, subsidisation of Berlin company ticket and many team events and lots of goodies.