Over the last two years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent transactions before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the anti-fraud space.
We’re already working with some of the most well known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Visa, among others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros worth of risk for our clients.
We're building a distributed multi data center application for real-time fraud detection. Our stack has been built from scratch in Go and we're looking for someone with deep linux intervals knowledge who enjoys building something from scratch. Automation of operations is at the core of what we do, hence why we need software engineers who build scalable and distributed services, who can communicate on the same level. One task will be to troubleshoot our high availability system, work with diagnostic tools and if need be take over programming tasks.
You can expect to spend about 50% of your time on operations, the rest on building tools, contributing to the core product and learning. You'll be tasked with improving our infrastructure, building our operational playbook, establishing processes, debugging and automating as well as monitoring operations.
Skills & Requirements
- You have solid work experience in a relevant engineering role or similar position with high availability challenges
- Experienced with Docker in production at scale- strong understanding of the internals & challenges
- Deep Linux knowledge - security, file systems, networking, system libraries
- Strong, language-agnostic coding skills. Golang experience is a plus
- Past experience in monitoring, performance optimization
- Exposure to and understanding of CI/CD
- Working knowledge of networking, TCP/IP, DNS, SSL, IPTables
- Up to date knowledge of the industry and a general interest in modern tech. Familiarity with Kubernetes, Ansible, NGINX or Prometheus are a big plus.
- Business fluent in spoken and written English
What we offer
- A dynamic, highly motivated and international team with flat hierarchies
- Handson experience in building a product that’s revolutionizing ecommerce
- A team of experienced founders and colleagues who are industry experts
- Your own projects
- Competitive salary
- Regular team events and a nice office in Berlin
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!