At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe! Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Understanding and mapping the Payroll service experiences of all our customers along the value chain.
- Being a key contributor to strategic decisions.
- Working closely with user researchers and experts to drive the discovery efforts around Payroll focused topics with technical and compliant complexity.
- Facilitating collaborative sessions with multidisciplinary teams and actively partnering with all relevant stakeholders.
- Communicating and envisioning concepts and leading discussions to improve outcomes from a user-centered, system, and business perspective.
- Support teams to develop practices and rituals to design user-centered services and elevate our system thinking.
- Mentor members of the design team.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
- You have at least 6 years of experience in Service Design on B2B SaaS solutions.
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your experience in human-centered and service design, as well as in depth experience in design thinking and methodologies
- You have an advanced understanding of information architecture
- You have experience in coaching and mentoring members of the team
- You know how to build workflows and processes that foster a high level of quality and refinement on design outcomes
- You have experience engaging with Customer Service and Operations teams as internal customers
- Ability to work within a self-directed and proactive culture
- You are business-fluent in written and spoken English (German and/or Spanish is a plus)
- Experience working in a regulated environment (Banking, Insurance, Taxation, etc) preferred but not essential
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Beautiful office located in the heart of Madrid
- Free English and Spanish language classes
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Lease an electric scooter or bike, paid for by Personio
- Parental benefit of 10 extra days off in case your child gets sick
- Monthly €162 tax-free stipend to help cover food and public transportation expenses
- Private Health insurance (company level plan): Access to Sanitas plan at a reduced employee cost (€43 for employees, spouse, or children)
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?
In 2019, tech consultancy GP Bullhound included Personio in a list of 50 European start-ups set to achieve a billion-dollar valuation over the next two years, giving them ‘unicorn’ status.