Every month we are proud to be home to 350 million users around the world. Brainly’s knowledge base consists of hundreds of millions of Q&A contents in more than 12 languages and covering a broad spectrum of educational subjects at different grades.
It’s an exciting role because…
You’ll lead the way in setting up, operating, and improving the global site health analysis processes. SEO is the core driver of Brainly’s accelerating growth. Thus it’s significant to monitor site health actively and help produce actionable plans for acting on growth opportunities. This senior role is responsible for executing analysis on domain assets (content, etc.), offsite growth factors (backlinks, etc.), macro-influencers (seasonality, etc.), and industry shifts (competitors, etc.).
The Senior SEO Analyst plays a significant role in providing best practice approaches, crunching data for insights, and optimizing proactive monitoring workflows. This individual will define and execute site health analysis for producing reports, audits, and improvement plans on a global scale for all international markets.
The Senior SEO Analyst Is an individual who is passionately following the trends in the search industry and stays ahead of the curve for optimization and growth marketing. This position will collaborate closely with the Product, SEO Center of Excellence, SEO Systems, Community, and Marketing teams for daily and longer-term projects.
To be successful as a Senior SEO Analyst you should be passionate about educational technologies, data analysis, and communications. Outstanding SEO analysts are consistently improving their knowledge and building networks with others in the field.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Setting up and improving insight generation systems based on tracking metrics such as organic traffic, conversion rates, and time spent on page using platforms such as Google Analytics
- Monitoring and reporting on search trends and SEO performance
- Analyzing websites to support finding root causes of performance impacts
- Designing and implementing competitor analysis systems to identify content gaps and areas for improvement in websites
- Serving as a subject matter expert on how to evaluate site health
- Educating Brainly employees on the topics related to SEO analysis
- Staying up to date with new SEO and EdTech industry trends, tools, and practices, which are constantly changing
- Keeping up with global SEO strategy along with Product roadmaps
- Driving Growth Product with a focus on top of funnel traffic and SEO
- Leading the drive of Social QA product requirements definition and product planning, actionable user stories, and the development process
- Communicate product benefits to internal stakeholders
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- 3+ years of professional work experience in SEO, with deep knowledge and passion for data analysis
- Understanding organic search ranking factors with the ability to make recommendations on HTML optimizations a plus
- A proven record of making recommendations of statistically significant data sets
- Analytical thinking to empower the Product team thanks to combining the understanding of data with SEO knowledge
- Good communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience in utilizing some of the leading digital marketing tools such as Semrush, Oncrawl, Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, and others to perform analysis of domains
- Experience in using Amazon Redshift, Grafana, Google Data Studio, and Tableau
- Excellent Excel/Google spreadsheets skills
- Experience in R
- Experience in SQL
- Experience in CSS and JS
- Bachelor’s degree or above in STEM fields (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics) or a similarly quantitative field
- An understanding of all SEO levels; technical, on-page, off-page
- Ability to design, implement, optimize, and maintain reliable systems and analysis workflows to empower non-analysts to acquire critical knowledge regarding the SEO health
- Ability to convey complex analyses with intuitive visualization and data-oriented declaration
- Adaptability with frequently-changing market and industry dynamics
- Ability to be effective working independently and autonomously with high speed and fidelity
- Employing a detail-oriented and analytical mindset
Skills and systems
- Using SEO, competitive analysis, monitoring dashboard, data visualization, and project management tools
- Understanding of business KPIs and generating meaningful insights via triangulating them with the user and bot traffic data
- Being familiar with pulling data from relevant APIs such as Search Console, Google NLP, Google Ads, Lighthouse, and CrUX
- Outstanding problem-solving and communication skills
- Fluent in English
Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Full medical insurance (including partner and children)
- Gym & wellness card (including access to gyms, sports classes)
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline - providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council, Ladies at Brainly, Brainly Cares)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].