We are looking for a skilled Senior Security Engineer to protect our Kingdom and join our security team.
Your role within our Kingdom
As our Senior Security Engineer, you will be part of our Security Operations group, protecting our cloud- computing environments as well as our datacenters and corporate networks.
You will enhance incident response workflows to support our security monitoring operations, participate in the definition and implementation of security projects inside the company. You will identify and respond to security alerts and issues in a timely and methodical manner. You will also engage security knowledge sharing within the team and across the company.
Skills to create thrills
You have a self- starter attitude so you’re able to take direction and execute tasks on your own while working in a team. Other skills include:
* BS in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
* Solid technical background, including experience doing security incident response and security monitoring and administration ideally as part of a CSIRT or SOC.
* Ability to perform memory and system forensic analysis on Linux, Mac or Windows systems.
* Ability to perform malware analysis, network forensics, end point analysis and live analysis.
* Excellent knowledge about the current security threat landscape and common tactics, techniques and procedures used in offensive security.
* Experience automating processes and developing tools.
* Good knowledge about how technologies like Firewalls, AV, IPS, WAF, EDR, sandboxing systems as well as TCP/IP, routing protocols and common network services works.
* Must be willing to participate in the on- call rotation.
* Must be willing to do occasional travelling.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English.
Experience in cloud security in AWS and/or GCP is a big plus.
* Experience performing purple team and/or table top exercises and threat hunting activities.
* It’s also great if you maintain your own open source security project or have contributed to a project.
* Security certifications such as CISSP, SANS GCIH, GCIA, GCFA, GCFE or cloud related, would be a major plus, but skills in the right areas are just as beneficial.
We’re Seriously Playful
Officially, we’re a leading interactive entertainment company for the mobile world. Unofficially, we’re a serious business that’s not afraid to have fun. Every day at King, we mix intuition with logic, art with science and magic with mathematics to create the games the world loves to play. Together with our parent company Activision Blizzard, our mission is to bring moments of magic to everyday life. If you think this is something you can help us achieve, let’s talk.
A great saga needs all sorts of heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace, great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply can’t expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes. And that’s it.
Want to join our Kingdom? You’ll find all you need to apply, plus more information on our culture, values and benefits, including relocation packages at jobs.king.com. All applications should be made in English.
London, United Kingdom
We have developed more than 200 fun titles, and offer games in over 200 countries and regions. Our franchises include Candy Crush, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch. We have 340 million average monthly unique users, as of second quarter 2015, across web, social and mobile platforms.
At King, we design games with a broad appeal, which allow people to play for a moment, then move on with their day and pick up their game later. Our games are also synchronized across platforms, allowing players to switch seamlessly between devices and platforms and continue their game wherever they left off, so they can play anywhere, any time and on any device. For us, this is encapsulated in the idea of bitesized entertainment.
King has game studios in Stockholm, Bucharest, Malmö, London, Barcelona, Berlin, Singapore, and Seattle, along with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai.