We are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join our Engineering team. The candidate will be responsible for the technical delivery of the security road-map of the company’s portfolio of products. Moreover, the candidate will collaborate with the innovation unit of the company to implement research and development activities regarding security within EU projects; such projects are in collaboration with European entities.
- Successful cooperation with entities external to the company in order to produce documentation and implementations useful to address contract commitments.
- Link the innovation unit with the product technical team about security tasks
- Coach the technical team about the importance of security
- 90% success rate in hitting commitments: US completed
- The inclusion of the security guidelines and protocols within the company roadmap in terms of procedures, vulnerabilities identification, security-tools selection, plan of actions, etc. The strict date for the first delivery has to be confirmed with the company but it should be during Q1 of 2018
- Make and deliver on commitments within an Agile environment (Scrum)
- Decrease in security issues/vulnerabilities per product area
- Find and implement software tools (open-sources) to solve security vulnerabilities at infrastructure level
- Create and implement a preliminary security road-map in 180 days.
- High degree in security as specialties
- At least between 3 and 5 years of experience
- High level of English: speaking and writing
- Be able to present in front of a technical audience
- Be professional and proactive
- Linux environment
- Open Source SW
- Cloud platform knowledge (Rackspace, Google Cloud, etc.)
- IoT expertise at HW level
- Experience in R&D activates (hopefully EU projects)
- Be available to travel (at least 30% of the time)
- Orientation towards achievement
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Organization and planning
What we offer
- Full-time employment
- Competitive salary
- Great work environment
- Beautiful new office space in Sants
- Opportunity to work for a global IoT player which has been labeled as one of the organizations actively shaping the Smart City ecosystem and pioneering the Industrial Internet.