FilledThis offer is not available anymore
WHO WE ARE:
Talend is a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, Paris, London, Bonn, Beijing, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, and Bangalore. Our customers are pioneers/innovative leaders in their market when it comes to data and cloud projects. We are proud to count Domino’s, the world’s largest pizza company, Euronext, the #1 stock exchange in Europe, and HP Inc., a leading IT company, as Talend customers.
We enable companies to transform their business by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend offers a suite of apps for data integration and integrity that brings data, people and technology together by generating end-to-end data pipelines.
Customers can collect data; transform it to power analytics; govern it from end-to-end; and share it across internal and external stakeholders. They can work across systems and across environments: in the cloud and on-premises.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Security Architect (m/f/d) to join our Architect team based in Suresnes. Part of the R&D Department, you will work closely with the Development team and the Cloud Operations team on all aspects of Software Development and SaaS Operations related security.
- Audit/research/identify flaws and remedy development mistakes;
- Coach on secure programing practices and related code reviews and document the software development lifecycle from a security standpoint;
- Escalation contact for production security incidents;
- Gain a thorough knowledge of attack vectors that may be used to exploit software;
- Leverage attack tools to test your work for software vulnerabilities.
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the-art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities, and remediation;
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in Security Architecture;
- Software development experience in Java; Linux system development and container management a strong plus
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols;
- Experience in Cloud / Network security, ideally also practical experience in this area with AWS;
- Awareness of privacy and confidentiality legislation;
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing;
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, French a strong plus
What we offer you
- Join a passionate team and work with the latest technologies (Hadoop, K8s, Terraform, AWS, GCP to name a few)
- A challenging but rewarding environment with international scope
- Top modern offices with ideal locations
- Regular team events and company celebrations, as well as free drinks and fruits
AND NOW, A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Talend has received some pretty impressive accolades along the way:
- "2018 Best Public Cloud Computing Companies To Work For" by Glassdoor
- Named a Leader for Data Integration Tools in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Named a Leader in Big Data Fabric for the Forrester Wave
- Ranked in the DBTA “100 Companies that Matter Most in Data”
- Listed in the CRN Big Data 100 Companies
We are passionate about helping companies become more data driven; and, if we can be honest, we are all geeks at heart who pride ourselves on the vibrant company culture that we have built.
Talend company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.